A point regarding the Foscam recovery files

I published my post, Bring your paperweight back to life, in December 2009 with recovery files received from Foscam at that time.

This worked fine for all users of FI8908W (and FI8904W) until some hardware revision that occurred in Foscam's produced during 2010. The initial files didn't work any more for these newer cameras.

I have updated my post with files (+ mirror) that Foscam confirmed to be compatible with all the generations of FI8908W and FI8904W.
I therefore removed the old files from the post to avoid any confusion.

If you went to that page before, please note that the instructions have been updated as the system file is now must be uploaded to 0x7f0e0000 instead of 0x7f0d0000.


I've received a new set of instructions and recovery files for FI8918W (and latest hardware revision of FI8908W)




Author:

Facebook Comment